SAIAN

POSITIVITY

dasha saian

Friday, October 8, 2010

Creative New Enzyme Treatment from Dori in Florida!

Hello Dasha and Margarita,

Greetings from Florida. I'm very excited and I wanted to let you know about the results I have been getting with the Saian enzyme mask. Instead of mixing it with water, I have been mixing it with organic honey and about 1 to 2 drops (no more) of water. It has a very tacky consistency, and I apply it with my fingers to the face. Once applied, I massage it into the skin, and the stickiness of it with massage (particularly tapotement) over wrinkles and blemishes really helps to "lift" them out. Yes, it is very sticky, and this honey-lift massage does a good job of toning the facial muscles. After massaging for a few minutes, I proceed with steam for about 7-8 more minutes, and remove with hot towels. Then I follow with the Saian galvanic lifting treatment. This combination is a beautiful lifting treatment, and boosts the effectiveness of the enzyme mask. The skin is deeply cleaned, lifted and moisturized. My clients love it, and so do I. Please let me know what you think of this--and if you decide to try it, I would like to hear your opinion.

Have a happy, healthy day,

Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment